The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Coldflame member

Andre

Andre, have you paid for the item?

What do you take me for lol. I sent the payment over the next day and its all gone through.

Even told me he`d post them first thing monday morn ( 7th )

It would not take a week to come through.

What do you take me for lol. I sent the payment over the next day and its all gone through.

Even told me he`d post them first thing monday morn ( 7th )

It would not take a week to come through.

Andre, I don't think Rob was questioning your integrity. More likely he was going to suggest that you would be better not doing. :(

Mike

Guest Deano H

I wanted a trd bonnet and he said he had one, so i travelled about 150miles to collect it to find it wasn't primed (as he said) and it wasnt in good cond(as he said), i wasn't tooooo chuffed if i'm honest. But on the other hand i have a good mate whos a bodyshop bloke. Sweet. Ban him, Ban him, Ban him, Ban him,

Just joking, but i was disheartened at the bonnet situation:cry::cry::cry:

I wanted a trd bonnet and he said he had one, so i travelled about 150miles to collect it to find it wasn't primed (as he said) and it wasnt in good cond(as he said), i wasn't tooooo chuffed if i'm honest. But on the other hand i have a good mate whos a bodyshop bloke. Sweet. Ban him, Ban him, Ban him, Ban him,

Just joking, but i was disheartened at the bonnet situation:cry::cry::cry:

Shame you didn't use the i-trader feedback to let others know of your unsatisfactory transaction. ;)

Guest Deano H
Shame you didn't use the i-trader feedback to let others know of your unsatisfactory transaction. ;)

In all fairness i didnt know there was such a thing. I have sold some stuff and I have these little 2 and 100% things by me but when i got it i didnt know and i didnt know what to do.

I'm sorry. Who knows, maybe there's a logical explaination.:search: