The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My new Transcal retrim. pics inside.

marcAB10

Well a few weeks back i told you that i was getting my retrim done at http://www.transcal.co.uk and here are the results. i know it may not be to everyones taste but to say i'm happy with it would be an understatement :D

there located in livingston, so they were a lot closer to me and they do a full retrim in about 2-3 days (now they have the patterns from my supra). i think they can also come and collect your seats etc. and drop them back (you would have to take them out and refit) but you would have to check.

cost for full retrim in Chilli red leather was £1286.36 which is pretty reasonable.

sorry about the pic quality, i only had my phone and it was getting a little dark. :)

Ive got to say VERY NICE JOB ,i wish i could do that in 3 days but its only little old me on the sewing machine ,but i will say that i can match the price if you think that nearly £1300 is fair for fronts and rears and id even do it to the same style for that does look very sexy especialy in that colour of leather GOOD CHOICE ,nice to see some one over stepping the bounderies of FACTORY STANDARD TRIMS.

Guest RHDSupra203

niiice! i personally like the red in a black supra.

if it was me perhaps i would have done a red & black trim scheme. instead of just red.

but anyway kudos! it looks fantastic!

Ive got to say VERY NICE JOB ,i wish i could do that in 3 days but its only little old me on the sewing machine ,but i will say that i can match the price if you think that nearly £1300 is fair for fronts and rears and id even do it to the same style for that does look very sexy especialy in that colour of leather GOOD CHOICE ,nice to see some one over stepping the bounderies of FACTORY STANDARD TRIMS.

Cheers for the great response, I would recomend for everyone on the site to go to Gibson as there quality is also second to none. I only chose transcal as it was closer to me :D I would like to mention that the price does include the door arm rests, I picked the car up early so they will be done in the next couple of weeks.

Quality work (colour :eek:) :D

The colour is much darker red than the photos show, more like the close up :D I don't think that my crappy camera phone does the colour justice.

Cheers everyone for the positive comments, glad you like it as much as me :D

Cheers for the great response, I would recomend for everyone on the site to go to Gibson as there quality is also second to none. I only chose transcal as it was closer to me :D I would like to mention that the price does include the door arm rests, I picked the car up early so they will be done in the next couple of weeks.

The colour is much darker red than the photos show, more like the close up :D I don't think that my crappy camera phone does the colour justice.

Cheers everyone for the positive comments, glad you like it as much as me :D

Actually I did notice it matches the colour of the seatbelt buttons which is quite a dark red, so I guessed it wouldn't be as pinkish as that in real life :)