The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New Supra owner here

Guest RHDSupra203

Guest RHDSupra203

Hello everyone. My name's Tim i just picked up a right hand drive silver 1993 toyota supra i got shipped to me from japan. I picked it up for a good price since it is the non-turbo model. though i have plans for boost already! Not for awhile ofcourse, but i used to own a turbo 93 Integra so my thirst for boost still lingers on. Now i get to have it in the form of a 6 banger. I will admit now i am new to RWD cars and new to working on the Supra. My last two cars were a 1989 Civic Hatchback then a 1993 Acura Integra. After owning the Integra for over 3 years it went threw a lot of mods. Haha and due to the FMU, stock fuel pump, and my general lack of funds i went threw two motors before selling the turbo set up. As for the Integra, it was givin to a close friend of mine with no motor. I am in Iraq right now and had my wife order me the Supra back in the states. She sent me pictures of the Supra when it got to the house after its 5 week sea journey from Japan. I'm a Blackhawk helicopter mechanic in the U.S. Army. So, I cannot wait to sit in my Supra and drive it when i get home! I have so many plans for mods already! I know i am really going to enjoy being a Supra owner. One thing i think i'm going to have to get used to is the looks... as in the looks i'll get around town and at random gas stations. Even in my turbo'd Integra i'd only get looks from people who noticed and actually knew what a front mount intercooler was. Pfft i'm not even boosted but who cares i'll be in a right hand drive supra! :p

Hello again and i look forward to chatting with you tech guys and picking your brain for supra knowlege. ;)

Guest RHDSupra203
Hi Tim and welcome to the club.Where abouts in the states are you based?Your lads and ours are doinig a sterling job out there.Big up to all the forces out there.

I'm from a small state next to New York called Connecticut.

The "203" in my username is actually my area code in my phone #! ha

Yeah where i'm stationed there are a lot of Austrailans and English soldiers.

Thanks for the Support! :D