The mkiv Supra Owners Club

supra sold

lambertpig

after much thought the supra is now sold to a german guy who owns a tuning shop in dusseldorf let it go for £6500 in the end thought it was fair as although a great uk 62k mile car it was a cat c repaired 12 year old car with cerbed wheels and a couple of small items to make mint. i think we tend to overvalue our cars sometimes when you look what is out there for the money

oh i will check this site out regular and havnt ruled out another supra but at the moment i have bought a vaux monaro on a 2005 plate 7700 miles mint under warrenty for a silly cheap price its an awesome car not as fast ,good handling ,braking and good looking car as the supra but just as rewarding to drive if you like big big muscle cars very practical to. i have it to sell on so if anyone is serious about a monaro then you will not find a better cheaper one anywhere in the country ...

thanks to all the help and advice and random ranting from everybody here along the way.

:yeahthat: PM a price dude :)

hi mate the monaro is mint mint 8552 miles fsh .has full supplying history 6 months extentable manafactures warrenty in impulse blue and all i want is £14750. car is as new even smells new inside. super car bargin of the year tel 01502 513918 or 01502 574697 if keen