The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Northants meet - 10th May

couv3z

Thought id start this in a new thread, as T&T has asked if we do meet, thought it would be good idea to do another one

April may be a bit soon, but what would people say to a meet in May?

Say Wellingborough Bowl again?

anyone want to put up some dates?? now the 10th of MAY 2008 ;)

satnav:NN8 2EF

google map http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?hl=en&cr=countryUK%7CcountryGB&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=bowling&near=Wellingborough,+Northamptonshire&fb=1&sa=X&oi=local_group&resnum=1&ct=image

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

sounds cool for may it works out tony has most weekends of that month suprisingly so 10/11 or 17/18 24/25 is good ... if weekday slightly more difficult as we have kids we aint quite ancient yet but not ickle young dudes that have loads spare hassle free time lol lol:d:d:d

well couv3s has to ask for time off from his misses i believe aswell :p

As you well know we have finished :( so i can now change my blue tooth name from under the Thumb, to something more manly.. big boy/wide load/depth charge

any saturday(13:00+) is good for me,

shadow/fizzle/red how about you ?

hey hope you lot aint to much of a whizz at bowling lol

we have yet to actully play a game lol

so shall we say saturday 10th of May then? say in the afternoon as shadow will no doubt still be cutting and colouring hair till 2pm

we have yet to actully play a game lol

so shall we say saturday 10th of May then? say in the afternoon as shadow will no doubt still be cutting and colouring hair till 2pm

just seen this guys, just spoke to jen and yep she is doing hair extensions!!! till around 5ish, she dont do the colouring, there is a qualified one to do that, and to be honest if you see the latest colour of her hair you'll see why she is not let loose on clients!!!!

so the 10th is good for us but will have to be after say 6? still light then, you can see the next installment of damage!

richie

I can't do the 10th, maybe next time ;).

gutted to hear, would have been good to have 2...3 new faces :)

Whats everyone fancy doing?

We actully gonna bowl this time lol or just have a drink there then go eat? then go in wellbrough/rushden/northants for a giggle?

Guest Piston_Broke

1. Couv3z

2. Guigsy

3. Jenny

4. Richie

5. PistonBroke

6. (being hopeful)

10. (now i'm just being silly) YEP!!