The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My new wheels, Opinions please

bmx1lew

Which wheels  

74 members have voted

1. 1. Which wheels

• Old - Axis Milanos
    • New - Manaray VR5's
    • should I paint the Manaray centers or keep them silver?

Just recived my New wheels Manaray VR5's however i am a little unsure, I think I like the Axis Milanos better, so I reckon i might paint the wheel centers darker like anthracite, what is your thoughts?

I dont have any fancy pics of the new wheels so bare in mind that the ones i have just taken do not do the car justice and she is dirty, also the front sits higher, think i should lower her?

Before. ( good photos )

After. ( camera phone + dirty car )

Also before you ask, the rear bumper is a differnt colour :sly:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

just had a quick play around, i will get better pics and spend more time on them, the more i look at them the more and more i start to like them, so there growing on me.

I think i like the color of the drivers front on the first pic the rears look to crayn and dark, the front on the second pic is still too light.

What colour is this in the center?

http://product.permaisuri.com/Content/Image_Read.asp?ImageFile=TbStoreProduct%5C1460.jpg

i recon paint the centers antacite and lower it and it will look a hundred times better, also them pics dont do the wheels justice, if u still aint sure i can gove u about 20 pm's od other people who wanted the wheels, such a hard choice to make with wheels, i really like them which is why im having ultra nur's

i recon paint the centers antacite and lower it and it will look a hundred times better, also them pics dont do the wheels justice, if u still aint sure i can gove u about 20 pm's od other people who wanted the wheels, such a hard choice to make with wheels, i really like them which is why im having ultra nur's

Nahh i want to keep em, I am going to lower it and paint the centers Antacite, I like them too much just gutted every one likes the Axis. :(

Lew.