The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Uprated ally Radiator Expansion Tank

johnd-mkiv

I have spoken with Doug (class one) about doing a group buy on these and it has been approved

I will be doing a group buy on an mirror finnish, high grade aluminium radiator expansion tank. These tanks will use the oem cap and fit snug between the battery and headlight.

I have been making these tanks for a while now after searching the internet for something to replace the oem unit, I found they were hard to come by. I have made a few of these up for several members cars im sure they will leave feedback.

They make a nice finnishing touch to any engine bay.

I can supply an unlimited amount of these but require a min of 10 to start. Cost will be £60 + £8 P&P. Paypal accepted [email protected] or a cheque (pm for my addy) any questions just ask;)

£50 + £8 P&P for non polished tanks

Names below

1)

2)

3)

4)

5)

6)

7)

8)

9)

10)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I may be interested in this.... will see how much interest this gets.

Out of interest, where does the overflow pipe from the expansion tank go? Where is it routed to?

Oh - and the holes it uses - are these factory holes, or are additional holes/modification required?

Thanks

I may be interested in this.... will see how much interest this gets.

Out of interest, where does the overflow pipe from the expansion tank go? Where is it routed to?

Oh - and the holes it uses - are these factory holes, or are additional holes/modification required?

Thanks

It uses the OEM cam and over flow pipe but I have used blue silicone hose and just run it down the inner wing.

The holes I have put in it, will require the the car to be drilled out after fitting, ideally if you can borrow or ask a body shop to put two nut serts in place, if not self tappers can be used. The current supra I have one in does not have holes as it sits snug between the battery and headlight, im sure a couple of other supra are doing the same with these.

If you wish to put holes in after and want them left blank that will be fine just let me know ;)

what else can you make mate ?

Maybe interested in this just have to have a proper look under my bonnet as

thats the area where i have my 2 hid's kits mounted

I can fabricate just about anything from a drawing mate ;) if the location is no good there then send me a drawing with sizes and details and ill make you one up ;)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.