The mkiv Supra Owners Club

FAO Scottish members...

Jim_1979

Michel Lane in Darlington is excellent and you won't beat the attention to detail. I went there from sunny Aberdeen and it was well worth the Trek. Excellent workmanship and Ian (Mechanic and engine worshipper) is absolutely superb.

Give Michel Lane a PM.

Guest sunnyG83

I've been using CRD (Calder Racing Developments) for the last few years and i have had no problems at all and was very happy with the costs of servicing.

Give Dee Ireland a call and get yourself a quote, Calder aint too far away from Gala also.

CRD Tel: 01506 885500

Yeah... I actually used to live in livingston so I know CRD well.

I used to think they were a bunch of cowboys though. lol.

When I got my first turbo car, I'm sure they charged me £40 to fit a dump valve to a Mr2. A job that only takes 10mins or so.

Was probably because they knew I didn't know jack about it at the time. Saying that, it was a good 6years ago or so.

Guest sunnyG83

Yeah i heard a few things about them too before i tried them out and to be honest you are never going to find out the truth till you do it lol.

I secretly use them just to borrow the Gold Saxo they give as a courtesy car ha ha its done 150,000 miles lol.

I suggest you speak to the Head Mechanic direct also when you book the car in as he is very good.