The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Few Questions

DannoSupra

First - Trial Rear's and Blitz Skirts, who do the best fitting ones?

Second - Are Single Tubby Supra's cheaper on fuel when not in boost than a BPU TT?

Third and final - Will my 19's (10j rears) cope with Single Turbo Power, grip wise.. or would it be best to drop down to 18's wider?

Cheers

Dan :cool:

Second - Are Single Tubby Supra's cheaper on fuel when not in boost than a BPU TT?

A single will stay off boost until slightly higher rpms, so in theory yes.

Third and final - Will my 19's (10j rears) cope with Single Turbo Power, grip wise.. or would it be best to drop down to 18's wider?

With 19" wheels you'll have thinner tyre walls, so traction would be slightly worse compared to 18".

One more.... does the supra have same stud pattern as an MR2, 1995 model. I got a set of 16s in my garage, and my wheels will be sent away along with the callipers to get coated... but i might need to move it around. Suppose because iit'll have no brakes there no size limit really

One more.... does the supra have same stud pattern as an MR2, 1995 model. I got a set of 16s in my garage, and my wheels will be sent away along with the callipers to get coated... but i might need to move it around. Suppose because iit'll have no brakes there no size limit really

Im fairly sure they do. iirc the MR2 boys love our stock 16's for the hairdresser run :)

One more:

Whats the best way to get the engine out of a Supra? Engine and Box on the floor, or engine crain and lift? Been told you can get one out in around 2-3hrs

Me Greg and Ian from TF did engine out strip down and new short motor fitted and back together and running in a day.