The mkiv Supra Owners Club

I`m new -be gentle

Guest dogzzilla

Guest dogzzilla

Hi all-newbie from Cirencester saying hello!

I drive a TOP SECRET wide arch Supra (n/a) (when I can get the keys from my girlfriend!-heres a few pics.

[image

imageimage

Guest dogzzilla

Yeah I love it as much as I hate it! I love how it looks in normal traffic (like a bloody spaceship!) but its an absolute bitch to park!

I also hate the fact that I built a car that wont nearly fit in my garage-DOH!!

Still -I can always build a new garage!

Guest dogzzilla

There would be less mess/stress/blood spilt if I built a new garage than when I did the car-If I ever come on here with any bright ideas about changing kits again I give you full permission to execute me on the spot-I absolutely will never ever do it again!

Guest dogzzilla

Heh heh-Like it! She causes absolute havoc when she drops the Kids off at play group-the sups wider than all their bloody 4x4s!!

I pay my road tax & that means I can use one & a half lanes at all times if I bloody well want to! ha ha. Unfortunatly one & a half parking spaces as well! (see -love it/hate it!!)

Guest dogzzilla

Yeah planned to go to Jap shoot out at weekend but got snowed in! Will be at Japfest plus the usual shows through the summer so hope to meet a few of you there.

Guest dogzzilla

They are 19"s but the kit does a great job of making them look tiny!-One of a few things i`m not happy about with the car!

Its on Tein coilovers & 30mm eibach spacers with 265s on the rear but they still look small!

Guest dogzzilla

The colour is Audi Firestorm Red with Luxury Paints Gemini flip over the top-Gaoes absolutely crazy in the sun-Yellow/green /gold!