The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Bear in the house :)

Guest zoe

Hello all

Im Zoe, im 26 and from the south coast

I dont own a supra, i own a 106 but my fella transports me round in his supra :)

Joined ages ago but thought ide come say hello as Chris with the orange supra said someone called me a fox :p so i thought ide come say hi to you girls and boys

I wont bore you with my ginger 106 but il post a picture of the fox..!!

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:hi:

few things to be careful about:

1. if you hear the word hovis, dont do it.

2. dont take any stick

3. avoid chav speak

finaly, and most importantly:

4. if Ed (Suprastar3000) or Blackie get close, be careful. Their like dogs in a butchers. but dont worry, give me a shout - i'll come protect you :D

Welcome Miss Bear, yes believe that was Marc_P in the Multi Media gallery that called you that ;)

Wounderd when my stalker was going to appear, i can see that thred :( i need your password ;)

Thank you for the welcome juanchan & Vicky :)

:hi:

few things to be careful about:

1. if you hear the word hovis, dont do it.

4. if Ed (Suprastar3000) or Blackie get close, be careful. Their like dogs in a butchers. but dont worry, give me a shout - i'll come protect you :D

These 2 things ive already been warned about, but hell im game for a laugh, ive some medium sliced in the fridge :D

hey who am i to stand in the way of a laugh :D DO IT, DO IT :D

James warned me about the Hovis, didnt a girl actually go and take a picture of a loaf on her head :rlol:

Right i best be off as im here stomping on James' home ground, il get a telling off if i stick around spamming to much

You all seem cool so im sure il be back now and then to bring my newbie thred back to life

James warned me about the Hovis, didnt a girl actually go and take a picture of a loaf on her head :rlol:

Right i best be off as im here stomping on James' home ground, il get a telling off if i stick around spamming to much

You all seem cool so im sure il be back now and then to bring my newbie thred back to life

before anyone starts - i had nothing to do with zoe disapearing, blame this james guy :p

this is gonna be one loooong thread :D

not as long as yours vicky ;)