The mkiv Supra Owners Club

last couple of things

gaz1

before marham, the car is getting picked up by afr tomorow, then matt and the guys will be changing the fluids, then changing the wheels back to stock, then a geo setup, then i will pick her up friday and head straight to marham:D so if you see my blue supe on the back of a transporter tomorrow give her a wave;)

before marham, the car is getting picked up by afr tomorow, then matt and the guys will be changing the fluids, then changing the wheels back to stock, then a geo setup, then i will pick her up friday and head straight to marham:D so if you see my blue supe on the back of a transporter tomorrow give her a wave;)

Might have to intercept it at some point mate and have some bits off it so you wont pass me on the track :D

Might have to intercept it at some point mate and have some bits off it so you wont pass me on the track :D

i have to take it easy as i did not give my mates details, and he was bringing the truck with the spare wheels and tyres:rolleyes: but i am hoping pig will come to the rescue:D

If anyone wants me to, er, limit Gaz's boost, I'm open to bribes :innocent:

:D

its not the boost that will slow me its my stress levels at the moment, i aint no spring chicken you know:D

anyway ryan is going to tweak it up so there

i have to take it easy as i did not give my mates details, and he was bringing the truck with the spare wheels and tyres:rolleyes: but i am hoping pig will come to the rescue:D

Ill probs have room in mine for a couple if your stuck mate, Just got hold of some part worns for mine after finding out the price of a new set tad expensive for what I have planned for them :D

Ill probs have room in mine for a couple if your stuck mate, Just got hold of some part worns for mine after finding out the price of a new set tad expensive for what I have planned for them :D

:D i am bringing a couple of slicks too just to smell them burn;)