The mkiv Supra Owners Club

A Sunday chuckle and a bit of help please

Whitesupraboy2

Well, where to start, how about i should be currently in a cinema watching Finding Nemo wit a stunning young women, wit curves and bumps in right places and a personality to match! but no im sat here at my PC.

why!?!? because my car wouldnt start, turned alarm off then turned key and BANG alarm goes off! seeing as i had topped up battery water mid week, presume battery has died but i have not given it a full charge yet as i havent taken it out of car and no way it been getting any charge at all due to heaters, wipers, lights and Music system blasting! I havea laserline 996 and i need to know if i take the battery out will it be a simple case of attaching wires again or will everything go tits up and start churning out noises.

I got car started bout 30mins so thought as i cant take battery out, nothing better to do then give it a really quick burn about, well that turned into half an hour of course just to charge battery. Well she saw me and now she thinks i was lying! :(

I told her to come 2 my house 2morrow morning when it frosty but she dont wana know!

On a plus side saw 2 fit birds driving new fiesta and they couldnt get enough of staring at me, nothing to do with the car and fact i look bout 17 :innocent:

I need help wit the laserline alarm knowing will i need a code, also will it muck up anything on supra, like any ECU settings?? (car standard)

also need help with the women problem what to do :(

Originally posted by whitesupraboy2

I need help wit the laserline alarm knowing will i need a code, also will it muck up anything on supra, like any ECU settings?? (car standard)

I have a laserline 996 as well. I just took the old battery off ond connected up the new one, and it worked fine.

also need help with the women problem what to do :(

You will find that this is normally an ongoing aggravation. The appears to be no logical solution to it :)

Yep I've got a 996 too, no probs when I reconnected the new battery.

As for the woman problem, well, we have to keep you chaps on your toes!!!! Send her a bunch of flowers at work or something similar, just enough to get all her female colleagues jealous and then she'll be feeling smug all day which should go along way to getting her to talk to you again.

Alternatively give up now!!! ( I never was too good at relationship advice)

:D

White-supra boy,

Don't know if this will help but here goes.

Like Faye says us girls are a complex lot.

Send her the flowers and writr on the card exactly what you told us lot and tell her that when she saw you, your insides curled up because you knew what she would think.

The truth is always the best way to go.

P.S: Offer a great night out dinner soft lights as well. If that does'nt work, Move on!

Good luck! Let us know if this works..:innocent:

I cheated and went through her best mate and asked was i in trouble. Basically shes making me work for it and that. Why cant u women be simple and sometimes easy :p

I checked with the Girl dictionary below and it seems like im the one gonna get screwed...lol

Girls' English

Yes = No

No = Yes

May-b = No

"It's your decision" = The correct decision should be obvious by now!

" Do what u want" = You'll pay 4 this later!

We need to talk" = I need to bitch.

"Sure......Go ahead" = I don't want you too.

" I'm not upset" = Of course I'm upset, u stupid moron!

" How much do u love me?" = I did something today your not goin' like me 4.

"I love you"=I'm going to love you FOREVER!!!

"Is my butt fat?" = Tell me i'm beautiful.

" You have to learn to communicate!" = Just agree with me.

" Are you listening to me?" = Too late, you're dead!

Guy's English

" I'm hungry" = I'm hungry

" I'm sleepy" = I'm sleepy

" I'm tired " - I'm tired

" Do you want to go to a movie?" = I'd eventaully like to have sex with you.

" Can I take you to dinner?" = I'd eventaully like to have sex with you.

" Can I call you sometime?" = I'd eventaully like to have sex with you.

" May I have this dance?" = I'd eventaully like to have sex with you.

"Nice dress" = Nice cleavage.

" You look tensed, let me give you a massage" = I want to fondle you.

" What's wrong? " = What meaningless self inflicted pshychological trauma are you going through now?

" What's wrong?" = I guess sex tonight is out of the question.

"I'm bored" = Do you want to have sex?

" I love you" = Let's have sex right now.

" I love you too" = Okay i said it we'd better have sex now!

" Let's talk" = I am tryin' to impress you by shown that I'm a deep person and maybe then you'd like to have sex with me!

" Will you marry me?" = I want to make it illegel 4 you to have sex with other guys.

P.s The blokes english is for the women so your not confused anymore

:D

On a plus side saw 2 fit birds driving new fiesta and they couldnt get enough of staring at me, nothing to do with the car and fact i look bout 17 :innocent:

:D Should have pulled over and offered them a 'ride':D :D

"also need help with the women problem what to do"

Mate, tell her its a shame she's not interested anymore and you did really like her. Tell her how your mates said that you seemed different around her (better obviously in her eyes) and were taking the mick because you were really interested (plus other kinds of things to make her feel better).

Say your sorry and that you really did have problems with your car, and that if she gave you a chance you would properly make it up to her:-)

In fact don't listen to me I'm a complete loner:D

P.S - I thought you were fifteen!!;)