The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Thanks to Michel Lane Ryan G and Ian

kslb

The Best Experience yet with the Supe

I went down to darlington with the supe to Michel Lanes establishment to get a few bits done and a remap with RyanG.

It was a long treck down towing the supe but so worth it to get it sorted. The service was excellent and the attention to detail second to none. Ian is the most commited mechanic I have ever met and a fascinating bloke with his V8 Mk2 Cortina and a jet engine waiting to go into another cortina, he truly lives and breathes engines and goes well beyond what you would expect. He found faults with the setup and took the time to sort them out and identified problems that three other garages have not been able to sort and rectified them.

Ryan did the mapping and I was very impressed with his skills and ability to commit to solving ecu issues. He looked at the wiring on the ecu and I think he thought it was done by a five year old with some sticky tape. He sorted all of that out and works so well with Michel and Ian to things done. He also worked well with Richard at Motorscope on the RR and enjoyed the road test with Richard Driving.

Michel did excellent work in making all of this happen and clearly knows his stuff. The team worked so well together and were so committed to make sure all the work was done working till the early hours of the morning. They all clearly enjoy what they do and it was a pleasure to watch them work.

Thank you to you all, from Eve and I, and I look forward to being down that way again hopefully with Eves Twin next time.

A few pics and the dyno results which I am very happy with, I wanted a fast driveable car and that is what I now have.

Very pleased to meet with you Keith and Eve, i hope that the on going issues with your car have been sorted. Very well looked after car, i hope to meet both yourself in the near future . I am very pleased that Ryan G had done a excellent job sorting out the tuning issues that Dan Tuner provided. Ian Walley did an excellent job making sure all issues were sorted and he is a serious car nutter with excellent skills.

A combination of Ryan G /Ian Walley and myself provides an excellent platform for Supra's modification and tunning. As a team we work very well in sorting out any supra issues i believe. We are people who know our cars and not just monkey wrenches.

Thankyou for the excellent review.