The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New Kid In The House!!!!!!

Guest YumYumTurbo

Guest YumYumTurbo

awright troops, im a total newbie on this site, i was introduced by a coupe of friends to join up :D

A wee bit about myself, im from stirling in scotland, i have recently just sold my pride & joy (jdm dc-2 turbo) so im seriously thnking about getting a tt supra next.

speak to you all soon ;)

Yum

Guest YumYumTurbo
For sale section

had a look already, nothing really making me tick there unless i've missed it.

i'll keep looking :D

Guest YumYumTurbo
There was a single turbo going for over 7k - might be sold by now though

must of missed that, goin to investigate rite now!!!!!

i found this on pistonheads, looks pretty clean. Only downfall is the car is pretty much std form :(

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/438522.htm

Tbh, engine wise your better off getting an unmolested or lightly modified one that way you can sort all the modifications you want and know the source/quality/make etc rather than having unknowns under the bonnet that may have been poorly fitted.

Its a beautiful looking supra and ideal for a performance upgrad project :eyebrows: I'd try and get them down on the price though, seems a bit rich. Be cheeky and offer £9K :D

Oh, and :welcome:

Linda

Guest YumYumTurbo
Tbh, engine wise your better off getting an unmolested or lightly modified one that way you can sort all the modifications you want and know the source/quality/make etc rather than having unknowns under the bonnet that may have been poorly fitted.

Its a beautiful looking supra and ideal for a performance upgrad project :eyebrows: I'd try and get them down on the price though, seems a bit rich. Be cheeky and offer £9K :D

Oh, and :welcome:

Linda

very true, good valid points there. Think im going down to view it tomorrow & like you said, try get them down on price :D

i've also seen the red supra on here for sale, think its jamie's, that looks lush too & its got a few decent mods. Not sure of the chap jamie but he seems to have looked after the car.

Does anyone on here know much about the car?

Guest YumYumTurbo
Id buy this and put a decent ecu in it with a set of injectors and that would be a stunning looking very fast car.

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=142316

hmmm, not sure about the fact the car has been running about with std injectors & no management when it has the bigger turbo's on it. Don't think i'd take the risk of buying it & then it goin pop not long afterwards.