The mkiv Supra Owners Club

why oh why cant i find a supra ??

Guest mattsupra

Guest mattsupra

I have been looking for a supra and i have seen loads but no one has a nice n/a for sale unless its stupid amount of money or they will take this n that off them

i was supposed to be getting one yesterday but the guy never turned up and then i told him i would go to him today and now he tells me hes sold it so this is the third one this week i have been let down on ffs

im sooooo peed off coz i got the money for one and can i hell as like find one

anyone help me out here please?

would prefer modified i.e. kit, wheels, zorst, the usual and i have cash too

but i have seen a tt on ebay in white which i like the look of so might go for that lol

thanks for reading and sorry about the rant lol

matt

Guest mattsupra

im looking to spend about 4k maybe 41/2 for a n/a or more for tt but would like a manual if n/a

as i said ive found 3 this week and there all either now sold or not as what they said and i have done loads of mls this week in the car and on the train to look for them and nothing

There are a sh*t load for much less than that.

There's a couple of NA's for sale on PH for less than £2k. TT's for less than £5k. I've just refused an old TT auto fro £3.9k at auction ;)

You can get average/sh*tty Supra's for bugger all now if you know where to look. I'd never want to own one though! :D

Guest mattsupra

ive been thinking of looking at this one

http://search.autotrader.co.uk/es-uk/www/cars/TOYOTA+SUPRA/Ne-2-4-5-6-7-8-27-44-49-53-61-64-67-103-133-146,N-4294966972-4294967173/advert.action?R=200814306985144&distance=108&postcode=dn31+2aw&channel=CARS&make=TOYOTA&model=SUPRA&min_pr=&max_pr=&max_mileage=

just wondering if it was worth the money as like you say there are loads out there but its finding a good one

HOMER can you tell me where they are then please as im so fed up now

its 1:40am n im still looking for one lol

oh and it must be a mk4 nothing else

Guest mattsupra

yer its supposed to be mint and what you think to price?

is it too much for a n/a with all those bits on it too ?

i have spoken to her tonight and she wont budge at all unless she takes the wheels n ice out and spoiler off so i think its as is lol

thanks for all this peeps much appreciated you helping me out here

Its all down to what your prepared to pay, is all very subjective, personally i think Supra prices have taken too much of a dive in the past year, to the point where i may just keep mine as i could not part with it unless i got near what i think its worth, after putting in so much time.

Guest mattsupra

so what you got then tricky-ricky?

i do like the look of it apart from the bloomin front bumer which everyone had or has on supras and i was thinking of getting a standard one with wheels etc on it and putting a jdl kit on it the wide arch one as there really cheap on ebay at the mo and i love the kit but then it would be more than buying that one on autotrader so im stuck as if to get that n change the front bumer or what ? lol

just on price though do you think its worth the money?

so what you got then tricky-ricky?

i do like the look of it apart from the bloomin front bumer which everyone had or has on supras and i was thinking of getting a standard one with wheels etc on it and putting a jdm kit on it the wide arch one as there really cheap on ebay at the mo and i love the kit but then it would be more than buying that one on autotrader so im stuck as if to get that n change the front bumer or what ? lol

just on price though do you think its worth the money?

LOL! http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=140252