The mkiv Supra Owners Club

MKiv £1795 anyone here?

JamieP

seems a bargain for the price even a damaged one would cost best part of £2k-£2.5k or am i tottaly wrong alloys got to be worth minmum £300 quid if they are 18 inch

2.5k maybe less with a bit of haggling will buy a decent na, been a fair few about for this sort of money of late.

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/414787.htm

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/428534.htm

I reckon its a dodgy one, lots of adverts on PH are i am afraid.

Even if it was a proper advert i would not touch it with a barge pole, probably been in an accident and had serious chassis twist or something like that.... i wouldnt pay £1750 for any car thats of the same or close calibre to the supra.... you know its going to to be a bucket !

Could be genuine as the NA Auto really has become a tough car to sell for any real value, I worry about the lack of effort in the ad though and would want a HPI check, I picked up a Silver NA Auto for less than 2K a few weeks ago and it has nice TSW 18" alloys, K&N Indiction kit, new brakes including calipers and a nice Sony CD player, Stainless exhaust and decat, mint interior and very nice exterior, Not sure what to do with it now, offered it to my GF who is just about to take her driving test but may not be the ideal first car

I would sell for 2.5K when fully serviced without any problem I would have thought

This is crazy.

I worry about parking my 93 silver Import NA AUTO on the street for fear of vandalism etc. The everyday car I us (Mitsi Shogun Turbo) is now worth more than the Supra.

I should be taking the Supra to tesco and iraq while leaving 4x4 in the garage all safe and sound.

Nutts :(

I hope the drop stops soon or some of the chavtastic tits that were at donny this weekend will be driving them around:(

They already are buying them, its looking after them that breaks their bank and they come up for sale again after a few months ownership, having not been serviced correctly or at all and in some cases had cheap aftermarket bits added which devalues them even more

At 2K the bargain can soon turn sour if its a pup

I hope the drop stops soon or some of the chavtastic tits that were at donny this weekend will be driving them around:(

Everyone is in the same boat, even 911's that usually did very well are dropping like coins in a mineshaft. I can't think of one marque or model that has been resisting this price drop.

Guest DrifterWanaB

Petrol, Insurance, Roadtax all on the up so less people can afford anything above 2 litre, which means more supply than demand for high performance cars

high supply - low demand means people who need to sell up will drop the price untill its sells which means every one else who wants to sell has to drop theres to complete

2002 1.2 Ford K/A sells for more tha i just paid for my Supra :nyah: