The mkiv Supra Owners Club

The Meet AndyT Pancake Run!!

Havard

I feel the need for a pancake run on either the Saturday 12th or Sunday 13th of April. Who's up for it?:search:

I would personally prefer the Saturday but it's not the be all and end all. Andy is working till dinner time so I planned to meet at around 1pm at Chester Services and then maybe on a little trip around North Wales and get to the Pancake House at around 5.30 - 6.00pm.

Who's up for it then?

H.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Right then!

Seeing that we'll be a bit shorter on time than usual, I propose a trip from Chester services through Deeside Industrial Park and accross a lovely bridge into Wales. Then onto Flint, Prestatyn, Rhyl along the coast road, eventually ending up near Colyn Bay. Maybe then get on the A55 and go to either Conwy or accross the bridge into Anglsey?

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=Shotton,+Deeside,+Clwyd,+United+Kingdom&ie=UTF8&cd=2&geocode=0,53.212567,-3.040263&ll=53.2763,-3.040123&spn=0.440151,1.365051&z=10&pw=2

What do you think?

H.

Right then!

Seeing that we'll be a bit shorter on time than usual, I propose a trip from Chester services through Deeside Industrial Park and accross a lovely bridge into Wales. Then onto Flint, Prestatyn, Rhyl along the coast road, eventually ending up near Colyn Bay. Maybe then get on the A55 and go to either Conwy or accross the bridge into Anglsey?

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=Shotton,+Deeside,+Clwyd,+United+Kingdom&ie=UTF8&cd=2&geocode=0,53.212567,-3.040263&ll=53.2763,-3.040123&spn=0.440151,1.365051&z=10&pw=2

What do you think?

H.

Sounds good here H. :)

Smart ar5e.....:tongue:

Does that mean you are joining us Pete?

H.

I'd be smarter if I could work out how to save it in the public repository and allow collaboration edits on it. Damn thing just loses the map when I try to save it..oh well..I suppose it is still "beta".

Unfortunately after checking my diary I'm meant to be eating at some friends Sat night. Sunday might be an outside possibility it'd be good to catch up - but don't depend on me!

You know you can count on me for a pancake run Paul. Either day is good, but prefrably saturday because its Utd and Arsenal on sunday;)

1. Havard

2. AndyT

3. Hoff

But we definately need mike and Ian. All the usual suspects:D

Cant !!

Workin !!

:(

Dunno Paul .................its a maybe thats all but working on it :D

Cheers

-Ian-

:)

You know you can count on me for a pancake run Paul. Either day is good, but prefrably saturday because its Utd and Arsenal on sunday;)

1. Havard

2. AndyT

3. Hoff

But we definately need mike and Ian. All the usual suspects:D

Nice one Hoff. :)