The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Anyone know this Supra..

SupraGirlie

that seems ridiculously cheap for a TT aero.... I know Simon was having a hard time selling his on here for 5k, and his was a cat-d.

Have you seen the car in person? Is 6k his asking price, or just the price he had the auction started at, hoping it'd go higher?

History checks are quite cheap to do to get a basic idea of the car.

Well he has left the country or something so it is now in the hands of a relative to sell, who doesn't know anything about it....

He said he got it with no FMIC or front bumper and had to replace.... I have not viewed it no, was going to see if anyone near to East London could come with me tomorrow to check it out?

Also, if I have no luck with this TT aero, the other I was going to view on sunday is this one here... http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/329480.htm I have spoken to the owner of this one too, I asked him if it was ok to bring someone in the know to view the car (Marco on here has agreed to come with me) and this was is reply just now..

81500 km around 50000 miles,reg N954 JCR,good cond in and out,i think it a RZ,it's either leather or plastic roof lining,boosting a ok,no smoke,oil changed 2 weeks ago.You can bring someone if you want but prefer one to one

It also has no history.. Does seem cheap also?!

So which one out the two?!

I know from previous posts that you're like me - a fan of the Aerotop - so if you really want an aero, don't settle for a hardtop! I am over the moon with my aerotop - really glad I got it over a hardtop - I paid a higher price and obviously have an auto box - but I personally think I'd have kicked myself if I didnt!

That said, don't just buy an aerotop if the car itself is sh*te - just means you have to wait longer!

Good luck with whatever you choose to do - both look good from pics!

don,t think i would touch the ebay one, sounds well suspect, how about slowing down and wait for a members car to come up for sale with the spec you want, at least you will know the history or we will, would hate to see you get shafted:(

I know from previous posts that you're like me - a fan of the Aerotop - so if you really want an aero, don't settle for a hardtop! I am over the moon with my aerotop - really glad I got it over a hardtop - I paid a higher price and obviously have an auto box - but I personally think I'd have kicked myself if I didnt!

That said, don't just buy an aerotop if the car itself is sh*te - just means you have to wait longer!

Good luck with whatever you choose to do - both look good from pics!

It will be rubbish to have a Supra hard top after owning two Aero tops, especially with the nice weather coming. So few come up that are not around 10k, I was thinking more of 7k but I don't think I will get a decent Aero TT for that, not yet anyway!

don,t think i would touch the ebay one, sounds well suspect, how about slowing down and wait for a members car to come up for sale with the spec you want, at least you will know the history or we will, would hate to see you get shafted:(

I can't slow down! I have a member on here coming to give me a deposit for my black aero tomorrow!! I did think about your sons red supra, but if I can't have an aero, it must at least be a TT I have decided! Should of just saved up and TT'd my current aero :(

I can't slow down! I have a member on here coming to give me a deposit for my black aero tomorrow!! I did think about your sons red supra, but if I can't have an aero, it must at least be a TT I have decided! Should of just saved up and TT'd my current aero :(

7k will get you what you want, you have to be patient, typical female:rolleyes::D my lad does not know what to do at the moment, but will probably keep it till he goes traveling later in the year

7k will get you what you want, you have to be patient, typical female:rolleyes::D my lad does not know what to do at the moment, but will probably keep it till he goes traveling later in the year

I can't be patient, I want a car now! Plus I live out in the sticks, nearest train station is 15 minute drive... There is an old VTS sitting in my drive way but it has no tax and the exhaust fell off the other day lol

This one is what I want but not at £9,200! :( http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/352666.htm

I can't be patient, I want a car now! Plus I live out in the sticks, nearest train station is 15 minute drive... There is an old VTS sitting in my drive way but it has no tax and the exhaust fell off the other day lol

This one is what I want but not at £9,200! :( http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/352666.htm

is that the right link as it will not open for me, and have you not offered him a cheeky bid;)

It is the newest Supra listed on Piston heads :) I can't see him accepting an offer more than 2k under the asking price though :(

i can, its a buyers market, the supra is getting old and they drink petrol, "waits to get flamed" but seriously there are bargains to be had:D