The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Am i mad

NUTKIN

I have an idea but every one i speak to says yes but its just wrong.

I have a toyota previa 8 seater 2.4 rear wheel drive it goes like stink but so does the fuel 6-12 mpg depending on how i drive it.

I want to put a 2JZ GTE lump in it 400bhp twin turbo. I can get it to fit with some minor changes to floor pan whats your opinion on this or would u all banish me out of the club for such insanity

I can make anything fit cause the engine is underneath so its just a case of ventilation for turbos and floorpan adjustment.

The handling is not a problem its lowered at mo on 19's but its quick on 17's i can drift it better than the supra it puts skylines an cossys to shame its funny.

Its the only drifting people carrier my mates have seen in basildon on a sat night or in enfield at matalan some of u's may have seen it if u go down there iv seen a few supras there

Yeh you could even go the full works!

http://www.topgear.com/content/timetoburn/sections/carbage/pages/0293/main.jpg

or not....

On a serious note I think it would be a good project and would definately be worth seeing the look on your everyday chavs face when he hears the sound of the 2JZ blowing him away.

the chassis is the problem it flexes alot im thinking of making up a sort of roll cage which is brace bars aswell.

The supra brakes i will try get on it.

It has 120 mph on clock an goes way off that when flat out my tomtom said 135 so its used to speed. I feel safer at speed in prev than supra because supra feels like it will spin at any point.

Would be cool just see it belting down the strip at pod :D

Against a chav :D

Scott =op

erm....

The handling is not a problem its lowered at mo on 19's but its quick on 17's i can drift it better than the supra it puts skylines an cossys to shame its funny.

Its the only drifting people carrier my mates have seen in basildon on a sat night or in enfield at matalan some of u's may have seen it if u go down there iv seen a few supras there

Which one would be the chav? :innocent: