The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Where to buy plates?

nickball75

Good morning,

I need to source some new number plates as the current private plate needs to go back to the previous, previous owner. Wheres the cheapest/best place to source these? Ive seen some quite flash websites but didnt know if there was a cheaper alternative?

Cheers

Nick :):)

Good morning,

I need to source some new number plates as the current private plate needs to go back to the previous, previous owner. Wheres the cheapest/best place to source these? Ive seen some quite flash websites but didnt know if there was a cheaper alternative?

Cheers

Ordered mine the other day and it arrived in a couple of days :)

http://www.craigsplates.co.uk

Most people used to use Fancyplates.com. Cheap enough.

I got a set from them last week (have had others in the past) - quick service, cheaper than most places and they send you a pack of screws, screw covers and adhesive pads too.

Thumbs up from me.

Good morning,

Cheers

Cheapest alternative is to use the plates that the DVLA issue you for free ;)