The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Racing Oil Filter

Guest DrifterWanaB

I'm suddenly feeling much better! out..... out.... you impostor :p

i dunno, all it takes to make nic feel beter is the sniff of a sale!! we should start a "save our nic" fund for times of illness, then all we have to do is buy something with it every time he sneezes. although i can see us going bankrupt pretty quick as a club due to the amount of time he spends ill in bed every month.....

anyway... whose with me??

:superman: :D

i dunno, all it takes to make nic feel beter is the sniff of a sale!! we should start a "save our nic" fund for times of illness, then all we have to do is buy something with it every time he sneezes. although i can see us going bankrupt pretty quick as a club due to the amount of time he spends ill in bed every month.....

anyway... whose with me??

:superman: :D

I like this idea of me staying in bed and you sending me money :thumbs:

Whats peoples thoughts on performance oil filter over a stock one? are they worth the extra cash?

I'd say no, but I do seem to buy the TRD one a lot, for the bling;)

But if you have a stock filter location and dont care about the bling, doing your oil changes more regularly will overcome the need for a performance oil filter

Stock filter from toyota with sump plug washer is about £10. I bet the performance one is identical just with a different name on it. Cant comment on the trd ones.

Would be nice to see some chopped in half so we can all see the differences.