The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Oem Skirt removal ?

Supe

I have had a look at the oem skirts and they seem to be rivited on the under-side.

I've looked on Pete's website link in one of the other threads, but his were not rivited on.

Any ideas on how to remove these?

I have had a look at the oem skirts and they seem to be rivited on the under-side.

I've looked on Pete's website link in one of the other threads, but his were not rivited on.

Any ideas on how to remove these?

I thought that first time I looked, look closer, and further,

they will probably be stuck on with little plastic bolts and 1omm's as already suggested

mine were on with bolts. but they also had extra plastic clippy things that held them in so one you unscrewed the bolt it wouldnt fall out just turn round and round. i just tugged hard at them and they popped out. But apparently if you pull them to the side they unclip from the plastic clippy things and then come out....

erm... good luck :p

Guest CoolsBlue

there are 2 parts to the skirt, the main part, then underneath there is a extra lip riveted on all along the bottom to the main part of the skirt, this lip has holes that bolt the skirt to the car.