The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Japfest convoy from the South

AndyT

We'll be travelling to pick up Lui's Mega Convoy

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=142835&highlight=japfest

Juanchuan is closest to the M3 junction on the M27 so we'll be meeting up close to him and carrying on.

Details of where we'll gang up to follow.

Lui is leaving Reading at 7 sharp so we'll have to be together and on the run by 05:15 latest. :blink:

1. Juanchuan

2. MRX

3. AndyT

MRX - Juanman pm'ed me you'd be joining in bud. Hope you don't mind the liberty of putting you in the list mate.

Don't forget to add your name to Lui's list if you're joining us folks.

Andy :)

MRX, are you still planning on picking your bro up from Hedge End somewhere? Could meet there (Junction 7, M27 I believe) or at the station car park next to the airport (J5). J7 is the wrong way for me, but only by a mile or 2, so I'm happy to travel that way to meet you guys (and warm the car up :eyebrows:).

Anyone heading to the mega convoy from the Basingsmoke/Newbury area fancy joining us in our convoy to the convoy? :D

I was hoping to join AndyT and wiggy1980 as they head past Southampton on the M27 somewhere. If you're coming this way first, shall we say Southampton Airport car park, just off J5 of the M27?

Andy's crazy time of 5.15 sounds about right, if a little unheard of for a Saturday :D

Pretty much. J5 is the first junction east of the M3 by about half a mile.

The car park is between the A335 and the railway where it says "Southampton Airport Parkway" on this map....http://www.multimap.com/maps/?hloc=GB|southampton%20airport

Cool, i'll meet you there then :D

• 2 weeks later...

Hi.

Just cought up with all these convoy threads and I am now totally hooked in. Im on duty Friday night and dont normally finnish till 0900 in the morning but Im pretty sure I can get the hours off.

I havnt got tickets for Castle Combe and I am back on at 5 pm, but I think just the getting there will be a good enough thing.

If I do get the time off, if its ok Ill join you at the Southampton airport car park at 0515, if I have got anything wrong let me know, Ill stick my name on Lui list.

Bob.

Hi.

Just cought up with all these convoy threads and I am now totally hooked in. Im on duty Friday night and dont normally finnish till 0900 in the morning but Im pretty sure I can get the hours off.

I havnt got tickets for Castle Combe and I am back on at 5 pm, but I think just the getting there will be a good enough thing.

If I do get the time off, if its ok Ill join you at the Southampton airport car park at 0515, if I have got anything wrong let me know, Ill stick my name on Lui list.

Bob.

I've added you to the main convoy list, but I've just realised you have a BPU supra - don't forget about us stock boys :p

Hope so mate. :)

Mini meet of our own. :) I'm gonna need coffee. I drive down from Liverpool Friday afternoon. :D

Ouch :blink: I've done Chester and back followed by Nottingham and back the last two weekends. Can't say that I'd want to repeat that sort of distance each and every weekend. Getting hopelessly lost in the Nottingham city centre one way system didn't help either (never been there before) - they need to learn what roadsigns are and start to put some up! :D

I might invest in a flask so I can have coffee for the journey too...

• 2 weeks later...