The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Help with supra

Guest Blue_RZ

I don't know the car but I know Supras.

Some points to note . . .

• PEARL white is not a standard colour. Does this mean the car has been fully resprayed?
  • It doesn't have a full Bomex bodykit - the rear bumper is Trial (or a copy) and the rear spoiler is stock.
  • White leather interior sounds horrible
  • The matching (white leather?) dash sounds even worse.
  • What does "clear lens" mean? Facelift headlights?

Looks OK. Worth a look. Although it seems over priced IMO especially seeing as it's in white, which isn't a good colour for Supras - again IMO.

HTH

Guest Blue_RZ

thanks for the replays,

some real valid points there

the main problem being that they are located too far away so can not check it until i get some time off

also wondering if any one here had already gone to see it, and if they had some feedback

Well I think it looks good. It has recaros as well an added bonus and looks very well looked after. I don't think the price is far off and as for the colour match, pictures may not do it justice.

Have a look when you can, Oh and i love the bomex front one of the best out there!

I would think the "clear lens" just means facelift indicators.

I know the company the lad who owns it is called raz. I put a deposit down on a gtr skyline about a year ago and my mate bought a mr2 turbo at the same time. He had countless problems with the car so he took it back and he supposedly fixed it. Turns out it wasnt fixed properly so my mate rang he again and he was told to f**k off and raz's brother said he would batter my mate if he rang again. So as you can imagine i didnt buy the skyline i just didnt trust him. On the other hand he does have some clean cars and my mates might of been a one off but i wouldnt go there again.

ive spoke to them a few times when i was looking and they wasnt very helpfull and said i asked too many questions

they had an advert in autotrader for a supra i would of bought there and then but they never had it, it was used to lure people to there site

so i wasnt impressed with them