The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Craig's Written His Off

Dragonball

Ben speaking to Craig Sawyer (he did the cannonball run last year - lexus wheels etc)

Poor chap wrote his P&J off in the rain - complete aqua-planing at low speed (and I mean really low speed) coming onto a dual carraigeway - spun round a few times and must have hit a lamppost in the rear - complete body buckled

Big commiserations m8:(

I hate to say it, but if you look back over the years we are into the "I've crashed my Supra" season. There are always a few, and that excludes those who keep quiet about the sad event.

I pulled out of work really gently this afternoon, turning right at a set of lights, and the back end came right out. The look of horror on the drivers face on the road I'd turned into as I was almost facing the side of his car. More by luck I caght it and all was well, but a big reminder.......

That is sad news.

I think most of us have encountered that kind of weightlessness experience that we share with the other Astronauts who live on 'Mir' when the back end goes. (scary)

tragic when it happens...but it happens.

Snow next week they rekon...drive to work?? NO WAY.

I took mine off the drive onto compacted Ice a couple years ago it was just sliding down the road on its on accord whilst it was in Park....a neighbour rushed out and pulled the back end round by its Spoiler like it was a Pram in order to avoid it hitting a builders van.

Hope he was OK...hope he gets another one..

Originally posted by Bobbeh

I think the blue one is T78. But phew for him! That but 520 at the hubs with only 1/2 boost I think.. awesome :D

Wow i didnt realise those T78's ran at 2.4 bar Bobbeh, that'd be enough to even make a UK nippy !!!!!:cool:

Dude:flame Dev

sorry to hear such distressing news.:( hope you get another mate.

think my rltc has sorta 'changed configs' after a flat battery session (although they shouldn't lose their settings) and it has been hard cutting in big time - even if i ease around a corner, it comes in and it sounds like a friggin' machine gun going off in the back. matt has a drive in it today and even HE said it was ' a bit jerky' ... :eek:

What is going on with RLTC at the moment me Roy anyone else having problems. May be the dats have a built in self destruct date.

Sorry off topic, but without RL working it feels like I just got the car again. So much unrestrained torque can be a hand full with unpredictable grip levles.

Tail happy once again:(

If you did not keep the one I sent you and a note of your allocations, then that would be one option.

You just need to enter the wheel sizes and ensure the allocations are correct. If I remember correctly your laptop does not have an RS323 connection???? Or was that someone else at POD.

I have the one I did for you ,minus wheel allocations on my laptop, if that is any help.

Bad news, hope all goes well for u!

Darren, Yes it had a small hit on the front wing, but it was nothing big, got sorted in a few days.....;) .........but it did do a 720 degrees turn, ad we was facing the wrong side of the road............ :eek: :( ..... now im totally scard of the car...... :eek2:

You never know, when its just gonna snap at ya like that.... kinda puts you off!