The mkiv Supra Owners Club

emanage tuner for vvti

supraguye

Hey mateys,

Just changed a bad 2nd turbo on my vvti TT. Luckily, this time around I could get the 2nd turbo off a mate of mine. But, in my mind, i know its a used turbo and I don't expect to get alot of time out of it.

Been exploring the option of going single and I am settled on a Precision T-61 turbo, tial wastegate, PE 650 CC injectors and Emanage Ultimate.

Problem is .... right now, I live out in the caribbean and around here everyone throws in a wideband and uses and Apexi S-AFC to adjust fuel.

I have asked around before on the forum an it seems the best emanage tuner is IanC, but he no longer does it.

Ultimately, I would like get in contact with someone who is versed on the EMU so that I can probably log some data, send it over to them, they would then send me back a map... and we repeat the process until we get it right.

I know this is not the perfect scenario, but its the best solution I have for now