The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Jap Night Monthly meet at Reading Tuesday 15th April 2008

lui

This is one if the Biggest Monthly Jap Meets in the South of England and you are all welcome.

Reading Jap Meet on Tuesday 15th April 2008

Comet car park by Madjaski Stadium in Reading

Just off the ring road at junction 11 m4

Starting from 6pm - 9.30pm

Post code for your sat nav is RG2 0QG

Please look at link below for full details:

http://www.readingjapmeet.co.uk

Add name to list if attending:

01. Lui

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not much response so far??

I'm not sure on this one...I'm in town on the 17th and 18th for gambling, golf (that's going to be embarrassing) and drinking (so's that probably!) so I may save any cash I'd be likely to spend on fuel and food for then.

Then again, I may not! Would be good to meet a few more of you...if anyone else is going of course!

Blinkin bloomin eck - was looking forward to seeing that mental Monaro :eyebrows:

Think I'm a defo now Razza (think I'm a defo - doesn't sound that certain does it?!) - will text Woody and see what he's up to and if he wants to meet up...

What time you available to meet? I should be in from about half 6...as long as I don't get lot in Abingdon again! And where?

Sounds good...I'll lead the way at my Miss Daisy pace though! ;)

I'll leave on time too then and come down through Aldworth and Streatley - should be in Pangbourne about 6.30 if that suits?

And where in Pangbourne? Haven't been there for donkey's but there's the Swan by the lock/weir things (assuming the awkward car park is ok to get into in the Supras)...?

Sounds good...I'll lead the way at my Miss Daisy pace though! ;)

I'll leave on time too then and come down through Aldworth and Streatley - should be in Pangbourne about 6.30 if that suits?

And where in Pangbourne? Haven't been there for donkey's but there's the Swan by the lock/weir things (assuming the awkward car park is ok to get into in the Supras)...?

yeah yeah, huppy up and get used to the power:d

I can meet you at the Swan in Streatley if you want and go from there, a bit out my way but a good reason for a drive:d I can finish anytime after 5pm tomorrow so am easy, about 6:15pm at the Swan?