The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Who is going to Supra meet at Sherburn Tonight?

Jonty

Not sure if anyones going tonite so far ?? has this died as a Supras venue?

I just got a bit bored with the chav element that kept turning up and acting like c*cks, not just the non-Japanese car folks but the more "challenged" folks from other clubs who wanted to drive like idiots in and around the car park or play music at silly volumes. The idea was to create a nice environment where the bikers didn't regard us as taking over "their" venue and acting like it was a McDonalds, I started to feel embarassed by others behaviour in the end.

I tried speaking to certain people and asked them to behave etc but it generally only lasted until the next month.

Maybe I'll come along again nearer summer.

I just got a bit bored with the chav element that kept turning up and acting like c*cks, not just the non-Japanese car folks but the more "challenged" folks from other clubs who wanted to drive like idiots in and around the car park or play music at silly volumes. The idea was to create a nice environment where the bikers didn't regard us as taking over "their" venue and acting like it was a McDonalds, I started to feel embarassed by others behaviour in the end.

I tried speaking to certain people and asked them to behave etc but it generally only lasted until the next month.

You actually shouted at one and called him an arrogant tw*t didn't you michael LOL

Think I might skip on it then, TBH I don't really want to be side swiped by a corsa on McDonalds trays.

Probably, no doubt it was the chap in the 300ZX mobile disco, he really used to annoy me.

:D

Sorry dude, that's just how i roll.:chav::D