The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Ideas for Center Console

Firestorm

Hi Guys,

i removed my center console last nite which was good fun- nice and easy.. console is broken in parts and i will be replacing it shortly.. but whilst i was there i got to thinkin.. is it worth just putting it back stock and keeping it as normal or doing something pretty cool with it. like putting dvd screen or some other cool gadget thing...

sooo i put it you chaps.. ideas and pics for interiors... or keep it the same?

come on burna!! your an ideas man!!lol

It seems the first impression you got from me was way off then! :D

All I can help with is by telling you what I'm doing with mine, but it's not very exciting :innocent:

I had managed to stay with the stock headunit since owning the car but it's now finally given up the ghost :( So I have bought a single din Kenwood D+Mask ( I don't like to have a fancy double din on display when I leave the car because of theives).

Below the stereo I'm going to fit my new RLTC digi box, which still leaves me with a space next to it for an electronic boost controller in the future if I so wish.

Told you it wasn't anything fancy but I like to keep it simple and functional :)

It seems the first impression you got from me was way off then! :D

All I can help with is by telling you what I'm doing with mine, but it's not very exciting :innocent:

I had managed to stay with the stock headunit since owning the car but it's now finally given up the ghost :( So I have bought a single din Kenwood D+Mask ( I don't like to have a fancy double din on display when I leave the car because of theives).

Below the stereo I'm going to fit my new RLTC digi box, which still leaves me with a space next to it for an electronic boost controller in the future if I so wish.

Told you it wasn't anything fancy but I like to keep it simple and functional :)

i think i was just trying to see i you give any info up :D lol

that sounds good man.. ive got a massive space below my stereo just got my Defi Link box and my BLitz boost controller there at the moment.

already talked to a few people bout the ceneter console and getting new parts in ( thanks nic) and il be replacing the auto stick head for new parts etc. im then gonna colour code the part around stick and ash tray, but .. and this the thread ask.. being is there smomething better u can do witht he storage compartment.. like fit smething in their.

ive seen a few chap fit ipod stuff up there.. but just thinking is it worth it or just keep it normal. be kinda fun and look good in the long run but hey...