The mkiv Supra Owners Club

BPU and Greddy E-01

Wazz72

Can anybody give me a rough Idea of there settings for this unit. Ive got one installed, but the unit never goes above 1 bar. The car is BPU (with the exeption of the fuel pump, which i havent fitted yet) Also I have set up the fuel cut, but the car seems to loose the boost if I put my foot to the floor when it hits about 135ish (not on the road) any ideas what this could be?

cant remember exactly but i think in Manual mode my start boost is .95, gain is 20 and set is 30..i usually hit 1.1 ish. never got it to work on auto mode though. ill check for sure tomorrow unless you figure it out in the mean time. hope this helps.

Will that make a difference? I thought if I lifted the rear of the car off the floor (on a couple of bricks), pointed it towards the house and floored it, it would be the same as driving on the road?

:D

ignore me. I wasn't 100% sure it was a windup at first. very good :)

Gunna try to get the missus the kick the bricks away at 130ish, Once ive gone through the house, the garden, the fence, and a few of the neigbours gardens I should near enough have my own private airstrip.

On the road? where the f******g hell else am i going to test it, in the sea?

Any chance of a reasonable answer?

I presume you've got it on "manual" rather than "auto" - right?

And you've tried upping the settings (Gain and Duty Cycle)? What settings have you tried so far?

Are you sure it's plumbed in correctly?

Where in Hants are you? If you're not sure about the plumbing I could maybe take a look for you.