The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Cheap Jag Brembo Calipers.

Tricky-Ricky

Winge! winge!

Monster Brembo Calipers

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Only selling these to raise some car money otherwise I'd keep them and use them myself, recon they'd be awesome

These are a full set of 2 x Front 4 pot, and 2 x Rear 4 pot genuine Brembo Alloy Calipers as found on some of the larger Supercharged Jaguar S types and XJR etc I think they are the same one as used on the Type R fancy S & XK jags too, and some Aston Martins - having seen something at DB powers the other week

They are brand new, unused, brand new Brembo Pads, all pins and shims intact. Apart from a number of chips in the paint (by previous owner) which don't notice too much as the metal underneath is a similar colour

Story is this guy worked at Fords (jaguar connection), got them for his M3 without noticing that BMWs run crappy slidding calipers and don't have room for big old Brembos so he sold them

The spec

Caliper size........to fit disk.........max disk width..........piston sizes

Jag Front 11.5",355+mm,35mm,41mm/37mm

Jag Rear 9",330mm,30mm,26mm/24mm

R33/4 GTR 9",324mm,32mm,41mm/35mm (ref)

Std S14 8",280mm

As you can see the rear calipers are about the same size as GTR Skyline Fronts and the fronts are bigger. The disk sizes above are the std Jag sizes from my memory.

These calipers would be ideal on a big brake conversion, yes you'd have to have some brackets made up to fit them back to the hub. There are no bolts included but the fronts will take an M14 and the rears are M10. I'm not thinking about splitting them because they are ideally matched to run together they come from a powerful front engined rear wheel drive car and thats what we have. The rears would be no good as front calipers as the piston sizes are too small. There is no handbrake mech on the rears, they are designed to be run with additional handbrake calipers or S13/300zx/Brembo style internal rear drums as a lot of us have.

So what would I do with these if I didn't already have some decent brakes - send them off to Dan @ DB power to match up with a set of his disks for the front and maybe a GTR rear style conversion

Pics

All 4

Front

Rear

Front and rear

Price for this lot is £400 collected

putting them up here first give you lot a chance before I put them on ebay

They are large to post and that would be at buyers cost

Attached Thumbnails

archenemy.co.uk