The mkiv Supra Owners Club

In the making

Benyon

Ok i should be getting my first supra tomorrow :) I went and had a look at it on sunday, few minor things wrong with it but all body related, the engine and auto box seem good and the interior is faultless and full leather. Its the one for £3200 http://search.autotrader.co.uk/es-uk/www/cars/TOYOTA+SUPRA/Ne-2-4-5-6-7-8-27-44-49-53-61-64-67-103-133-146,N-4294966972-4294967173/search.action

Its UK spec but its a JZA80 Engine... im confused, I thought all UK spec cars are 2JZ? ie, all uk spec cars are turboed...? someone correct me?

JZA80 is the chasis number ie the Mkiv Supra is a JZA80.

Engines are

2JZ-GTE = Twin Turbo

2JZ-GE = NA

Not much service history, the guy says this one is his Fifth supra he has had tt's and na's infact he could be on here, Its for sale because of his age so he has bought a 5 series bmw something more appropriate. Anyway he says he has always done the servicing himself which i can understand because i know plenty of people who service there own cars. It does have history thou, Oh i almost forgot it only has 1 key, Usually there should be 2 or 3.