The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Mirror Heater Pads

Tee from China

Hi, for all those with folding mirrors that don't heat I found these the other day. The sale has finished but they has 38 pairs for sale and only two were sold so they may have some left seeing as they are in Poland and maybe selling throughout Europe the e.mail address is still there...well on my copy it is:eyebrows:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=130207601428&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=003

I find the mirrors don't particularly frost up anyway.

It's a little worrying they don't mention anything about wiring in a relay, am I to assume they'd stay on all the time?

Hi Pete, probably due to the fact that those guys are in Poland or that they were only £2 no wiring etc., but I would assume the wiring would be the same plus relay as per Paul Whiffin's heated screen idea that was in a previous thread would be a good idea or wire them into the HRW circuit

I find the mirrors don't particularly frost up anyway.

It's a little worrying they don't mention anything about wiring in a relay, am I to assume they'd stay on all the time?

I'm not 100% sure, but I think all wires are already in Supra and heating is controlled through climate control anyway. Frost is not a problem in UK - I agree, but mist and water is :)