The mkiv Supra Owners Club

At last!!!

CJ

Some of you may recall that i posted a thread that said, "10 days to go" than "9 days to go" etc. It was with reference to how long it was before I picked up my soop.

Well, that was about 3 weeks ago:( but wait for it, tomorrows the day.:D

Yep, the first day, picking her up, driving her for the first time, I remember thinking Leeds to Basingstoke, I got some get to know her, unfortunatly a little too long for my liking, thanks to the M1, got completely stuffed, left Leeds around 14:30-15:00'ish should have got home around 18:00, eventually did at nearly midnight, what a day, hope yours is a little more traffic free.... :D

Originally posted by Matt Harwood

The first time I drove my first one, I remember thinking "I'll never get bored with this power"... about a month later I'd fitted a boost controller! - Closely followed by RLTC! :innocent:

and the man has been wreaking his vengeance on us since that very day :p

Originally posted by Ashley Willis

Yep, the first day, picking her up, driving her for the first time, I remember thinking Leeds to Basingstoke, I got some get to know her, unfortunatly a little too long for my liking, thanks to the M1, got completely stuffed, left Leeds around 14:30-15:00'ish should have got home around 18:00, eventually did at nearly midnight, what a day, hope yours is a little more traffic free.... :D

Well, I am hoping for a better ride tomorrow. I am picking her up at Southampton then driving down to South wales to pick my son up. From there it's back to Oxford.

I reckon that should be enough time to get a smile on my face eh?

:D

Originally posted by Matt Harwood

The first time I drove my first one, I remember thinking "I'll never get bored with this power"... about a month later I'd fitted a boost controller! - Closely followed by RLTC! :innocent:

Hey matt, as you know, I hadnt even sat in her and had already bought enough stuff to sink a ship!

And, give me two weeks or so, and i will be able to post the list in my sig.

Originally posted by far

Nic one CJ keep us posted - look forward to your "my drive home" post after you pick her up :thumbs:

Will do FAR.

For now, the biggest problem is going to be getting to sleep tonight (I am an excitable creature!) :)

I realy need a sleep as i have a taxi (yes, a taxi:innocent: ) picking me up tomorrow morning to take me to get the car. I could have taken the train but that would have takenages - and eeked into my driving time!

Originally posted by Roy

enjoy mate - i'll bet time seems to pass curiously slow now eh ? be prepared for aching jaw muscles .... from all the grinning you'll be doing :D

Hey Roy - As soon as it was confirmed that I could pick her up tomorrow, from then on I was prancing about like a cat on hot bricks. making al the plans, getting things ready...sad eh?

Not sad at all.

I couldn't sleep the night before I picked mine up and was desperately praying for nice weather so I could have the roof off straight away.

I remember leaving the garage in a flurry of wheelspin and gravel because I was too keen to get going

Have a great day.:D