The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hi All, New Boy!

Dave17

Evening All :)

My name's Dave, 22, just bought a 96 Import TT Auto. Looking forward to picking her up soon once i've sold my current ride:

http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/7869/dscf0698jn8.th.jpg

I look forward to coming along to a few meets in the future and getting to know you all. Rest assured at some point I will need advice but for the time being I just want to enjoy her in her stock form, she's the first Turbo car i've driven/owned.

All the best chaps!!!!!

Dave

Aaaaaaahaaaaaa, whereabouts is this event at? I'd come along to watch rather than to get it dyno'd, she's stock so i know what she roughly puts out :) Oooooh, did anyone from here attend Boxhill a couple of weeks ago, i went with MR2OC but spied a few supra's lurking.

Colourwise alas, she is in Silver, but we all know thats the fastest colour :p

Colourwise alas, she is in Silver, but we all know thats the fastest colour :p

:shock: :D

Glad you're happy with her bud. When are you picking her up? I had to wait 2 weeks for mine after I paid the deposit and that nearly killed me with the suspense :). Not sure how some guys cope having them imported over 10 week periods!

Well, i've gotta sell the MR2 to make space for her, so I dont think it will take me long to get rid of her because shes a minter, a bit less demand for auto 2's but i'm not worried. Then the day she is gone i'll go fetch the Supra.

Never driven a Turbo car before, when i took her out for a test drive it was insane, acceleration completely blew me away. The dealer can pay the laundry bill for my new trousers when i pick her up lol

welcome mate im a newbie myself but iv had the tt almost 2 years:).i thought i was gona keep it stock but then the air filter come then the boost control which blow my intercooler so then the front mount come then the wheels afrter crash[sAD]

then the de cat.the supra is like a drug its addictive and so is speed and i know your gonna have fun when you get it:D