The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Are we going to give the Noggin Inn one last chance - 14th April?

T2 MSW

As title says really, food was not all that great last time and was all abit of a rush.

Not sure the new managment had got into the swing of things.

Did we have to ring with numbers before we turn up this month??

:search:

What does everyone else want to do?

:) Dunno Mike i wasnt that impressed last month with the lack of service and the " moldy nan bread " that steph got

But where else we thinking of ? other than try the "masgrat" thang again ? ..........any suggestions guys n gals ?

The wheatlea .......just off junction 25 M6 (northbound ) foods good but not "buy one get one free"

The Winwick..........just off junction 9 M62 easy to get too dunno about food but its a good spot big (ish) car park etc maybe 2-4-1 ??

The Charnley arms.........just off junction 27 M6 we all know this one, good food and a 2-4-1 deal too, but the car park is a let down

The Toby ............A580 at Lowton nr Golborne and Leigh cant remember the name but looks like a 2-4-1 type of place ??

I know these are near to myself but im thinking of the Preston, Stockport,Staffordshire Guys n gals its just " inbetween " everybody so to speak

Anymore for Anymore ?? or stuff it and lets go for "Pancakes " :p:p:innocent:

Cheers

-Ian-

:) Dunno Mike i wasnt that impressed last month with the lack of service and the " moldy nan bread " that steph got

But where else we thinking of ? other than try the "masgrat" thang again ? ..........any suggestions guys n gals ?

The wheatlea .......just off junction 25 M6 (northbound ) foods good but not "buy one get one free"

The Winwick..........just off junction 9 M62 easy to get too dunno about food but its a good spot big (ish) car park etc maybe 2-4-1 ??

The Charnley arms.........just off junction 27 M6 we all know this one, good food and a 2-4-1 deal too, but the car park is a let down

There,s a place on the East lancs ( A580 ) Golborne and Leigh cant remember the name but looks like a 2-4-1 type of place ??

I know these are near to myself but im thinking of the Preston, Stockport,Staffordshire Guys n gals its just " inbetween " everybody so to speak

Anymore for Anymore ?? or stuff it and lets go for "Pancakes " :p:p:innocent:

Cheers

-Ian-

The Winwick is quite nice and the car park isn't a bad size either - how many cars are there? Link to Winwick Quay map

The Winwick is quite nice and the car park isn't a bad size either - how many cars are there? Link to Winwick Quay map

I dont think there will be a Car park issue there ...we have ( in the past at masgrat ) had as many as 20 Supra,s turn up but i dont think we will get that many for just for our own meeting ....but would like to be proved wrong ;)

Cheers

-Ian-