The mkiv Supra Owners Club

20th April: Cars In The Park, Bolton Abbey, Yorkshire.

RedM

http://www.carsinthepark.org.uk/

LINK TO CALENDAR ENTRY

While there is no official mkivsupra.net presence at this event we did have a fair few members show up last spring. If you like all sorts of performance cars you'll love this.

It's a lovely venue in a lush valley, yards from a river. If you get bored of the cars you can visit Bolton Abbey or just go for a walk. A long walk if you happen to be me.:D

IIRC entry to the park was about a fiver.

OOooo might make the effort for this one. its my birthday the sat tho so I may be a little hung over.. and besides the missus says we can do what I want on the sunday...

Like the idea of meeting somewhere and a mini convoy in... who is near where then chaps?

OOooo might make the effort for this one. its my birthday the sat tho so I may be a little hung over.. and besides the missus says we can do what I want on the sunday...

Like the idea of meeting somewhere and a mini convoy in... who is near where then chaps?

I will be coming from Harrogate, You?

Just seen this thread.

I am moving on the 19th so might be busy but I would love to meet you guys. Do we just turn up?

Full details are on the site I liked to in the first post but, yeah, make your way there, pay the car-park entrance fee and park with the nice cars.

You will need to print the image from the linked site so that they know to let you into the posh bit.

Full details are on the site I liked to in the first post but, yeah, make your way there, pay the car-park entrance fee and park with the nice cars.

You will need to print the image from the linked site so that they know to let you into the posh bit.

Yer I looked at the site thank you but to be honest I didn't find it 100% clear.

I'll be in my Astra so I don't realy think it would fit in next to the 'nice cars'.

Yer I looked at the site thank you but to be honest I didn't find it 100% clear.

I'll be in my Astra so I don't realy think it would fit in next to the 'nice cars'.

We'll be in the 306 so in with the Hoi Polloi.