The mkiv Supra Owners Club

welcoming new members

Guest Kazimodo

Guest Kazimodo

OK so they may have some vinyl graphics that some dissaprove of, but DON'T TAKE THE P**S.

Roy (Kazimodo's hubby)

Guest Kazimodo
How about you adhere to the forum rules regarding swearing in posts before you start laying down your own laws?

I'm subscribed to several forums, and I suggest that 'puting down' a newbie is a far worse crime than saying 'taking the p**s'

Roy ( Kaz's Hubby)

I'm subscribed to several forums, and I suggest that 'puting down' a newbie is a far worse crime than saying 'taking the p*ss'

Roy ( Kaz's Hubby)

There you go again... wouldn't be so bad if you were breaking the rules on your own account but I guess "Kazimodo" will take the infraction points on your behalf?

If you are referring to the thread linked about as "putting down a newbie" I'm confused - the "newbie" doesn't even like the vinyl, they state it's being removed.

Guest Kazimodo
I presume he / she / someone else sharing this account is referring to the thread linked below but thinks it deserves a whole new post of it's own :rolleyes:

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=145027

Kaz loves her Soop, I get to drive it occasionally, what troubles me is that a NEWBIE is being put off by a bunch of 'elitists'.

Roy (Kaz's hubby)

Kaz loves her Soop, I get to drive it occasionally, what troubles me is that a NEWBIE is being put off by a bunch of 'elitists'.

Roy (Kaz's hubby)

What troubles me is that you keep referring to a valued member of this club as a "newbie", oh and the fact that you are swearing and using someone else's account.

Lionel Blair (Michael's cleaner)

OK so they may have some vinyl graphics that some dissaprove of, but DON'T TAKE THE PISS.

Roy (Kazimodo's hubby)

So what's it got to do with you then?

A couple of people posted their opinion that they didn't like the graphics. They weren't rude or disrespectful or offensive unlike you.

People have been accusing some of our members of being 'elitists' ever since day one. It's obviously not a bad thing given how successfull the club is today. I'd rather this be an elitists club then a chavs club.

Guest Kazimodo
There you go again... wouldn't be so bad if you were breaking the rules on your own account but I guess "Kazimodo" will take the infraction points on your behalf?

If you are referring to the thread linked about as "putting down a newbie" I'm confused - the "newbie" doesn't even like the vinyl, they state it's being removed.

Kazimodo will fogive me, but 'piss' is not a really bad word, bad sentiments towards newbies are far worse.

Kazimodo will fogive me, but 'piss' is not a really bad word, bad sentiments towards newbies are far worse.

That's your opinion but contrary to posting rules. How would Kazimodo feel if I suspended her account because of you? Not happy I guess, but if it makes you feel better?

I am of the same opinion, vinyls are not overpowering, car's a nice colour, just needs skirts and spats and the side repeaters changed from orange blobs and it would look lovely :)
You can't say that about the orange blobs! What is this place coming to. :innocent:

Guest Kazimodo

hello,this is actually kaz here.hubbys just informed me that i have been medded because of the language used on the site.i do not class p*ss as a really awful swear word and dont dont think it would really warrant an infraction on the site,on the other hand i would consider c**t,w***er and t**t being suitable for words for infraction.by the way this is really me.do wat you want.

lol

kazxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:no: