The mkiv Supra Owners Club

whats it worth (ecu)

sidewaysdan

Whatever its worth to who buys it, the problem being that there are very few who can map it in the UK.

abbey motorsport

tdi north

pj motorsport

weston perfomance and many more .thay all map the hks.v-pro

its just the mapper i use is 5 mins from me and he maps aem,

he's a good guy i took my skyline to him was very happy.

and took the sup there 2day

Brave man, good luck!

The HKS Ecu's aren't worth much at all due to the few people that can map them (and those that can tend to charge the earth and/or lock the map).

why do u say brave

Dan Turner is not very well regarded here due to his shocking history of bad mapping and blown engines.

I think Jamie is one of his few happy customers, there are plenty of very unhappy ones (See the ECU thread in Tech for example)

Ring all the registered HKS mappers and see what they'll give you for it, they have more chance of flogging it than you have. Don't be surprised if they aren't interested at all though. Then ring some Motec mappers and ask what they'll give for a used M4, M600 or M800.Motec suddenly becomes a bargain bought new or used.