The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My supra's booked in with Transcal :)

marcAB10

:ecstatic: :ecstatic: :ecstatic:

Just booked my supra in with http://www.transcal.co.uk/ on monday to get my interior (seats, rear bench, doorcards) retrimed in red leather (black supe,red leather.. pure class :D)

There based in Scotland near Glasgow. Price is £1286.

The thing is this company can usually do the retrim in 1 to 2 days if they have allready retrimmed the same type of vehicle. as they can make it up before your booked in.

But as they have only ever done the front two seats of a supra they have to have my car for two weeks to make up the patterns but seeing as i'm the first if any of you guys go there to get a retrim they will allready have my patterns meaning it'll only take a day or two........... your welcome lol :)

i've been waiting for this for a while now and thought i'd share my excitement.

also a friend of my brother got his Golf interior done there so i know the quality is great.

Transcal Golf retrim

454190448a6726578847l.jpg

454190448a6726578903l.jpg

hi mate they are only five minutes from my house, i have seen quite a lot of there work, usually its pretty top knotch, mostly they are manufacturers of aftermarket leather seat covers but they do retrims as an extra, lookin forward to seing the outcome as i asked them for a price on my supra about 6 months ago an they wanted 1400 quid, but i suppose it depends on the materials and style your after

just got the swatch through the post for the red leather and its called 'CHILLE RED' 4403. looks like a real nice colour. i think its the same as the Golf in the pics.

Does anyone here have a red interior with this name (chille)? just so i can have a look see. :D