The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Speed 08 - Harrogate 3rd and 4th May

marc_p

http://speedharrogate.com/speedposter.jpg

Event organisers Bikeshows Europe are pleased to announce a brand new event experience, Speed – the event with no limits, which will be taking place at the Great Yorkshire Show Ground, Harrogate, on the 3rd and 4th May 2008.

The show is an exciting first of its kind, bringing hot hatches, performance cars, trial bikes, off road and sports bikes, mountain bikes and BMX’s under one roof for one spectacular show, creating an action packed event like no other!

Howard Cartledge, Show Director said, “We are really excited to be launching ‘Speed’. We wanted to put on a show that incorporates everything fast and fun, and this show promises to deliver just that.”

The show will also feature some incredible stunt displays from some of the country’s most talented riders and drivers, including stunt rider Ashley Mark with his mind-blowing array of 'on the edge' freestyle riding, and three times British Mountain Bike Champion Chris Doney.

If speed excites you, this show is a must!

Ok people I have been speaking to the organiser of this and he can get us a club stand f.o.c. (that's right no entry fees ;) ) But I will need to know roughly how many can come to this as he does need a rough idea so I will set up a calander entry (well actually Michael set it up;) ) so please put your names down if you can or can't attend.

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/calendar.php?do=getinfo&e=623&day=2008-5-3

Cheers

Marc

Ok people I have spoken to the guy about this and he is sending a pack to me in the post but would like to know roughly how many of us will be there so I think I will see how many want to do the saturday (can't see people wanting to do both days for this)

Actually I think i'll set up a new thread for this, and make it all a bit clearer ;)

That's from the other post ;)