The mkiv Supra Owners Club

raining again.

movistar

I dont know about you guys, but i cant wait untill we get some sun in this poxy country!!

If its not salt being thrown everywhere by gritters, its lorries chucking up spray everywhere in the rain.

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!

The pit falls of having a clean supe:D:D

Haha, thats why I dont think I wanna buy a black car ever again! did my head in!:blink:

Tell me about it. Looks stunning when its clean but I hell does it show the dirt. It tests my dedication to cleaning it sometimes. I went over to see magictourch and g-nemie the other week. I cleaned the supe the day before but there was a shower in the morning and the car was filthy by the time I got there (only 15 miles). So me and Magictorch (mainly him) cleaned it again:D

It's not just the dirty car that bugs me about the rain but all the sh*t being left in roads by Tractors coming out of Fields and stuff that sprays all over your car and wheel arches, that and bit's of gravel and trees in the road :(

Plus, this weather is depressing, I wanna get out for walks and into my Garden but fat chance at the moment. I had just about enough time to get my Lawns cut this Tuesday before the rain was back :(:(

It's not just the dirty car that bugs me about the rain but all the sh*t being left in roads by Tractors coming out of Fields and stuff that sprays all over your car and wheel arches, that and bit's of gravel and trees in the road :(

Plus, this weather is depressing, I wanna get out for walks and into my Garden but fat chance at the moment. I had just about enough time to get my Lawns cut this Tuesday before the rain was back :(:(

Again, I agree. I actually had to call the council a couple of weeks ago because the amount of mud on the road by a field enterance was appauling. When it was dry it was like going over cobbles so when it rained it was really nasty and dangerous:blink: If had been a builder they would have been made to clean it up, but a farmer? Oh no he got away with it. Luckily it was eventually washed away and didnt appear to cause a problem as it was in a 30, but if it was a faster road it could have been differant.

Again, I agree. I actually had to call the council a couple of weeks ago because the amount of mud on the road by a field entrance was appalling. When it was dry it was like going over cobbles so when it rained it was really nasty and dangerous:blink: If had been a builder they would have been made to clean it up, but a farmer? Oh no he got away with it. Luckily it was eventually washed away and didn't appear to cause a problem as it was in a 30, but if it was a faster road it could have been different.

Totally agree with you mate. I live quite rural and we have loads of Farmers around here. And as much as I appreciate they have to earn a living too I was always under the impression there was a law that if they created a lot of dangerous mud on their field entrances they had to clear it up?? I have never seen this happen yet it is like driving across ice when the mud is wet, never mind it sticking all over your car :(

They also lead their herds of Sheep and Cows across the roads from one field to another and leave all the sh*t everywhere, ewwww.