The mkiv Supra Owners Club

"Speed - The Event with No Limits" - Harrogate 3rd and 4th May

michael

http://www.speedharrogate.com

Great Yorkshire Show Ground in Harrogate on May 3rd and 4th.

Static and sprint displays, (on a tarmac sprint course).

Saturday Calendar Entry

Sunday Calendar Link

An exiting show, bringing hot hatches, performance cars, trial bikes, off road and sports bikes, mountain bikes and BMX's under one roof for one spectacular show, creating an action packed event like no other!!

The show will feature some incredible stunt displays from some of the country's most talented riders and drivers.

Advance: (Tickets on sale from 22nd February 2008)

Adults - £8.50

Children & OAP's £5.00

(Please note a £2.00 booking fee applies)

Normal Price on the gate:

Adults - £10.00

Children & OAP's - £6.00

Hours of Event

Saturday - 10.00am to 5.30pm

Sunday - 10.00am to 5.00pm

Speed 08, the all-new UK Motorsports Show, which takes place on 3rd-4th May 2008, at the Great Yorkshire Showground, near Harrogate, North Yorkshire, is proud to offer FREE stand space to all UK Rally, High Performance, Custom or Kit Car clubs.

"We want the grassroots enthusiasts, the people who put their heart and soul in restoring a Caterham 7, or still enjoy driving an 80s Audi Quattro regularly, or perhaps own the most powerful Sierra Cosworth in their town, to come along and enjoy all the fun." commented Speed `08 Show Director Howard Cartledge.

"We are aiming to make this weekend a real festival of speed, power and petrolhead lust - on two wheels, as well as four," added Cartledge, "but we know that the show would be lacking something if it didn't have the awesome cars, and the true characters who built them, along for the ride."

"So our message to car clubs is simple; `You're all welcome to join in for free,' so contact us today regarding free car club stand space."

I probably won't have time to organise a stand but if someone else fancies sorting it the contact details are:

Howard Cartledge - Bike Shows Europe/Speed 08

Tel 07979 244 576

Or email; [email protected]

Ok people I have spoken to the guy about this and he is sending a pack to me in the post but would like to know roughly how many of us will be there so I think I will see how many want to do the saturday (can't see people wanting to do both days for this)

Actually I think i'll set up a new thread for this, and make it all a bit clearer ;)

Actually I think i'll set up a new thread for this, and make it all a bit clearer ;)

WTF?

Why have you duplicated a perfectly acceptable thread?

What's confusing about this one?

If anything this one supplies more information, you're a clown.

• 4 weeks later...
I completely missed this before. Has anyone been before? It sounds like it'll be some Lax Flower style chav-fest, would I be correct in my assumptions?

Don't think it's been on before, but it might be like that, it might not be like that, i don't know.

But this quote make's me think not.

"We want the grassroots enthusiasts, the people who put their heart and soul in restoring a Caterham 7, or still enjoy driving an 80s Audi Quattro regularly, or perhaps own the most powerful Sierra Cosworth in their town, to come along and enjoy all the fun." commented Speed `08 Show Director Howard Cartledge.

• 2 weeks later...