The mkiv Supra Owners Club

ebay add...

heckler

have a giggle...

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1993-TOYOTA-SUPRA-GREEN-550bhp_W0QQitemZ130208816838QQihZ003QQcategoryZ18290QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

"this engine kicks out 410Bhp standard, It has been modified in ways of Exhaust system, Air Intake system, and Speed Inhibitor Pulled ( TRAC Fuse) It now kicks out 550BHP." - thats where i've been going wrong...

''Max Speed Achieved...... 207MPH with 2000 REVS still on Counter

Whoever buys this car is getting a bargain and I hope you enjoy and appreciate every moment of driving it as I have.''

Thats me convinced then.................. where is my check book?

You guys have so much to learn about modifying engines.

Dukes of Hazzard Dixie Horns add atleast an extra 200bhp.

AND,.. The Fast and the Furious tells us a "Motec exhaust system" will easily give you a few extra horses too.

Your forgetting the speed stripe...

I am pretty sure that is what gives the car the extra 200bhp I will have you know.:tongue:

You guys have so much to learn about modifying engines.

Dukes of Hazzard Dixie Horns add atleast an extra 200bhp.

AND,.. The Fast and the Furious tells us a "Motec exhaust system" will easily give you a few extra horses too.

You forget that the cars in The Fast and The Furious have 12 gears.

I couldnt believe how many times he changed up a gear when he was racing... :blink:

This guy must have bought one of the cars from the film.

''Whoever buys my toyota, do not put your foot down pulling out of a juntion or you will go 360 degrees as I have done on several occassions.

It will also come with Tuning Chip- Extra 20 BHP - Up to you if you want to fit these products but the car does not need them as you will find out. Full Fitting Instructions are supplied.''

Best gigle ive had in a while!

''Whoever buys my toyota, do not put your foot down pulling out of a juntion or you will go 360 degrees as I have done on several occassions.

It will also come with Tuning Chip- Extra 20 BHP - Up to you if you want to fit these products but the car does not need them as you will find out. Full Fitting Instructions are supplied.''

Best gigle ive had in a while!

i've heard of bigging up your car but i think this chap went a little to far.... it mite aswell said that i can fly and when u go on water the wheels go up and you can drive 200 knots on water. lol! ah bless. does somone wanna correct him or just let him stew in his own fantasy juices lol