The mkiv Supra Owners Club

phew ...

Roy

just to let you guys know - i have been thinking recently of selling the supe for various personal reasons but am glad to say that i will be keeping it for a fair while longer now ... i was loathe to consider it and am sooo glad that things have changed sufficiently in my personal circumstances to not warrant having to sell it. i am relieved beyond words (well for the forseeable future at least) ... :)

the fun continues ....... :p

Originally posted by Roy

Roy, I know what you are going through. I've started up a business and the Supra is a luxury I can't really justify but it is still here as everytime I drive another car it hits home just how good the Supra is.

The day could well come, but I'm handing out, hoping to make a profit soon :)

Besides, what else could I get for £7k or whatever it's worth ( I DO NOT WANT AN ANSWER, I could drive the van if I had to!!)

john - i like the analogy ... fish w/i chips ... LOL quite poetic mate :p

steve - i too dread knowing the answer but thank you for the commiserations. my problem (aside from money of course :innocent: ) was the issue of space but that has been resolved for now. i have to drive other cars when at work sometimes (a few nice ones too) but i always relish getting behind the wheel of the supe again after them! :D . hard to explain but i feel the supe is honest about what it is and not some pricey poncey rubbish that i have to use sometimes.

ad500 - yes, the thought of giving up something i have worked so hard to personalize is very hard before even the issue of time, effort and money enters the picture.

thank you all for your kind words - this has made more determined than ever to find a way to keep it for as long as possible. :)

Originally posted by Roy

just to let you guys know - i have been thinking recently of selling the supe for various personal reasons but am glad to say that i will be keeping it for a fair while longer now ... i was loathe to consider it and am sooo glad that things have changed sufficiently in my personal circumstances to not warrant having to sell it. i am relieved beyond words (well for the forseeable future at least) ... :)

welcome back big fella:innocent: youve made the only choice:)