The mkiv Supra Owners Club

weight of active spoiler?

Robzki

Hi all

I think I may have found an active spoiler with ecu switch etc etc, does anyone know the weight or cost of a courior to deliver from london to the south west.

thanks in advance:)

Rob

ps I don't need to know the weight of the courior......

It's 11kg with the motor. I weighed one a few weeks ago. The ECU and switch weigh b*gger all

THe problem you might have with the courier is that most don't accept items longer than 150cm, the spoiler is probably pretty close to that.

aahh k thanks :) least I can have a ring around now

kieran, who did you use to transport? also would it fit in the boot of the supra?

I used APC bud.

Fairly sure you'd get it in the back of a Supe, might have to fold the back seat down though. :)

I used APC bud.

Fairly sure you'd get it in the back of a Supe, might have to fold the back seat down though. :)

lol, I think my hinges on the back seat may be getting worn. I've never had to put a seat down to get £20 worth of shopping in ;)

thanks for the reply, I'll look into it in the morning

take care

Rob

£45!! What a rip off. I'm sure I got mine delivered for £14.

Like I said, it was packaged up with a bumper so the package was massive - about 6' x 3' x 3', I could have got in there myself!

The fella never weighed it, just measured up and gave me a price which doesn't seem too bad since it would have taken up half the van! :D