The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Surrey Meet (SEM) - April

Gerry

Saturday 5th April 2008

1.30 - 2.00 PM

mkivsupra.net

Surrey Meet at the Fairmile Pub Cobham

The Fairmile: http://www.pub-restaurant.co.uk/show_restaurant.tpl?restaurant=551

After the great meet we had in March, I hope the April one will be even bigger (and warmer) :)

I'll again invite the GTR Owners Club who brought five nice Skylines to the last one.

The Famous Grouse parking test will start at 2.00PM and the winner will go home with a bottle of Baileys this month.

If we look like we are going to get a good turnout again I promise to do all I can to get the place to put on more staff to get the "eats & drinks" out quicker.

Pics from the March Meet are here:

http://s249.photobucket.com/albums/gg222/Gatsomkiv/Fairmile%20March%2008/

Little vid is here:

For those who haven't been before, it's very informal, turn up, eat, drink, natter - drool over cars etc etc.

Only 5 minutes from J10 of the M25.

Hope to see you there again...

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hope to come to this..

trouble is i......... crashed at the weekend..:(

if i manage to get all sorted i'll stick my name down

(car is in body shop at the moment)

ps.. i hate snow and hail... say no more.

Hope it's fixed soon for you - sorry to hear this :(

At this rate it look like I may be in with a chance of a bottle of Baileys :)

Guest Kazimodo

Ido

so sorry to here you had a crash,hope its not too bad,having said that even a little scratch is bad enough.hope you get it sorted out soon,what happened.

kaz

hope to come to this..

trouble is i......... crashed at the weekend..:(

if i manage to get all sorted i'll stick my name down

(car is in body shop at the moment)

ps.. i hate snow and hail... say no more.

Sorry to hear the bad news about the motor mate:(. hope it isn't another front bumper needed.

Can't believe it's a week to go and no names !

Come on chaps...

Sorry Gerry! Late as always putting name down.(not the only one it seems) There must be more

takers for this after the great success of last month's meet, nearly 20 Supras if I remember:) COME ON GUYS get your names down, the snow has passed, bring on the sun:cool:

PS, (i love Baileys,)

1. Gatso & Soo

2. Mr T

Hi all..

Cheers for the well wishes! well as Gatso said the supe' is mended.. and i believe looking like new!

I will try to show my face on sat but don't want to put my name down as it may be a passing visit if at all, as i have somewhere to be saturday afternoon (dependent on the timing of that is dependent on my joining you)..

will tell all of my ice dance in a supra when i see you! (well that pretty much tells it all really)

In view of the great turnout of lovely looking cars last month, we have been asked by the Fairmile "Car Club Coordinator" that we park in a "horse shoe" so they can have a photo done for their car club wall.

As I'm convoying up from the Heron at Fleet, I won't get there first, so can anybody who gets there early try to let others know what the plan is please.

It will be easier to park like this from the start rather than have to get everybody back to their cars later on.

Cheers

Gerry

Guest Kazimodo

Hi Gatso,

as were usually one of the first there,will try and sort the formation out,god sounds like the red arrows!!!!hope to see you there and hope ian makes it as well.

kaz