The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Blitz Dual Turbo Timer & Boost Gauge

far

Lol - will you bloody stop remindin me of them gorgeous defis !

:twak: this is a temporary measure until after xmas

Defis are defo coming ! With my new job role I get to travel to Japan,china and the states so I will be doing quite a lot of shopping there so thats another reason I am waiting.OK OK im a tight git and want to save a few quid - just answer the dam question :upside: :stickpoke

Can't be bad as a temprorary measure. Congrats on the new job role.

I've been to Japan and China a few times and can honestly say you wont get any decent bits in China.

Japan though, woohooo!! Haven't been to japan since I've had the Supe. Damn!

You will have to let us all know when your going and we'll place our orders:D

Excellent, do you know where?

I have been to: (in China)

Beijing

Hefei

Shanghai

Wuhan

If you are going to any of these places let me know and I could recommend some good bars!

I've got another China/Korea combined trip before Christmas. Ummmmmm....fish head soup, snake, goose neck and salty beancurd:(

Take LOTS of Mars Bars if you are going anywhere but Shanghai;)

I could do with a nice boost gauge;) ;)

Its gonna be mainly shanghai and Beijing.Must admit the food leeks nasty,must remember not to eat it all off my plate.

As for the boost gauge im sure I can do this matey no worries:thumbs:

Might start flogging these on ebay etc too - I feel guilty selling stuff for profit to BBS members but ebays OK for that kinda thing:p

Thanks Pilot - hmmm the new ones look like they have seperated the brain from the display which is a good thing as it gives more mounting options - how much are these about £130 ?

Reckon you can fit a full engine in ya luggage?

You thrashed the feck out of yours already dude ? he he

I think I will have arms like gorrillas after you lot have finished with me.

Since we are doing exhibitions we will have a lot of gear with us already so chances are I will be able to blag some bits in the exhibition stand boxes etc...i'll let ya know after the first "recky run"

I will of course undercut Paul E just to increase his blood pressure :p

Originally posted by far

Thanks Pilot - hmmm the new ones look like they have seperated the brain from the display which is a good thing as it gives more mounting options - how much are these about £130 ?

Yes m8, they are a lot better......very tiny and can fit most anywhere easily. very simple to use/run also!

You can get them new for just under £100...... I think this jdmuk chap had em the cheapest delivered.

The harness(so you don't need to cut and splice any of the cars wiring) is another £14.

D.