The mkiv Supra Owners Club

whos says trd does not cover the marks

jazz1

ok before i bought my rod millen original spoiler i went through 2 replicas that didnt fit and both didnt cover the marks that the original wing left. So my Rod millen came today and seeing as i had one before the fitment was ace i decided on another original, well the fitment was bit tight at first but thanks to pauls advice about not tightening the screws first, the spoiler fitted ace everything lines up perfect i can also adjust the center blade and the original spoiler marks are all covered perfect, so no need to respray the boot lid. Thanks to paul at whiftbitz for the great price and service:) and word of advice to people if your looking for perfect fitment and a trd spoiler that covers your original spoiler marks the rod millen is the one to go for:cool:

did the rod millen fit without any hole mods to the tailgate aswell?

ah that i forgot to mention every hole was fine apart from one which is slightly out so i will have to drill a little bigger hole, that was the exact same problem on my other rod millen

ah that i forgot to mention every hole was fine apart from one which is slightly out so i will have to drill a little bigger hole, that was the exact same problem on my other rod millen

does it need to be much bigger?the ones ive seen not the rm though needed the holes elongating.

would you say 1 or 2 mm 5mmm 10mm?

cheers for any advise on this